I miss the sun. I didn't think I would ever say those words as I am a winter loving guy, but the sun hasn't been around these parts in a couple of weeks and it is hitting me pretty hard. I feel depression setting in, my health has gotten rough, and I hate being outside. It's just so blah outside and I can't take it anymore. The Weather app on my phone has told me that we are supposed to see some sunlight tomorrow and Saturday, and I'm to the point that if we don't get any, I'm moving. I love my city. But the weather here is just awful. I'm not talking about winter either. Like I said earlier, I love winter. Sure it's cold and miserable, but I love the snow and the winter atmosphere. But this summer is something I've come to loathe.
So I'm making my plea to the gods of weather. "ENOUGH OF THE RAIN AND OVERCAST COVERING THE SUN. Please give us some sunlight and good times for the next few months."
No comments:
Post a Comment