Saturday, 30 July 2011

Attention: Actors

Hey there friends of mine that are actors, or even just think you could act a little bit. My wedding is but two months around the corner and I have written a short film that chronicles my relationship with my fiance. When I say short film, I mean short. It probably won't be longer than 5 minutes. Our wedding theme is film based. We are having it in the Paramount Theatre on Jasper Ave. Before the ceremony I am playing the film so that everyone in attendance knows more about our relationship before they see us tie the knot. I have numerous roles of friends and family that I am looking to cast, including the roles of Tiffany Perreaux and Ritchie Panas. If you are interested in helping a brother out, let me know. I will probably be filming mid to late August.

No comments:

Post a Comment