Sunday, 17 July 2011

Even with a not so good weekend...

I'm down 4lbs this week. Monday through Friday I ate right, Snacked on proper snacks at proper times, ate portion sizes, and I worked out 4 times this week for a minimum of 45 minutes.

This weekend wasn't so great as it was my best friend Ana's birthday Saturday, so I had a few beers and a piece of cake and Sunday was my cousin's 2nd birthday so I had a cupcake and a few chips with salsa.

I know!
I know!
THAT'S CHEATING AND I SHOULDN'T DO IT!
But I did it.
So sue me.

I went swimming two times this week, and one of those times I actually did some lengths and didn't just have myself some fun. It all payed off a little as I jumped on the scale today and saw a 4lbs difference.

I'm going to do the same this week, maybe work out an extra day. I only worked out 4 times this week as one day I was so sick, I came home from work at 4:45pm and I slept till 7:00am the next morning. It worked though, as I was feeling 75% better the next morning.

So, till next week, lift those weights, lunge those lunges and keep those fast food joints out of reach.

No comments:

Post a Comment